Focus of the Role
As the Institute scales its operations to meet demand from governments around the world, we are looking for a talented database professional to manage, further develop and maintain the Institute’s CRM system. The postholder will work with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders at an exciting time of growth and evolution of which the CRM will take a central position.
You will work closely with our external providers and internal stakeholders to shape the future of the CRM. You will identify solutions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our systems and processes, seeking to enhance buy-in and skills of all internal users where possible. You will also ensure that there is effective and efficient processing of data and will look to further extend the range of management tools and reports used to inform the business. You will work to ensure that our systems are compliant and up to date with all relevant standards and practices and be the 'go to' person for guidance, advice and support on processes and business systems related to and integrated with in-house database.
- Coordination of development, delivery and ongoing management of the Institute’s CRM.
- Deliver CRM development project to scope, on time and within budget
- Managing the supplier to deliver business requirements through development, implementation and maintenance of the CRM to agreed schedules.
- Provide training/guidance to users and ensure high levels of adoption
- Provide support for the use of data for marketing and management purposes.
- To drive the effective use of data and the database to support organisation-wide strategic goals.
- Maintain the database including the integrity of the data and use across the organisation.
- Commissioning work from internal and external teams to support database development, maintenance and buy-in.
- Exposure to coordinating a CRM or data management project.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of managing a relationship database, in a fast-paced environment
- Experience and/or demonstrable understanding of relationship management requirements for a global organization in not-for-profit or commercial context
- Proven success in managing budgets, particularly with developers
- The ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders, running internal reporting structures and ensuring delivery of the Product Roadmap.
- Ability to work effectively with remote teams
- Demonstrable ability to deliver high-quality data services with the ability to drive change
- Skilled at segmentating and extracting data to manage marketing lists, raise reports and monitor finances.
- Strong communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the Common Data Service
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365
- Understanding of the Microsoft Power Platform and the interconnectivity to Dynamics 365
- GDPR knowledge
About The Institute
The Tony Blair Institute (TBI) is a mission-driven not for profit organisation. It exists to equip political leaders and governments with the tools to create open, inclusive and prosperous societies in a globalised world.
We do this within two connected divisions:
Our Government Advisory teams work directly with political leaders and governments around the world to implement reforms that improve the lives of their citizens. It has both non-profit partners and a client base and its outputs cover a range of disciplines and projects across countries in Africa, the Middle East, Eastern Europe and South Asia.
Our Policy Futures work encompasses three broad areas:
- Renewing the Centre: developing a bold and innovative domestic policy programme to help renew the centre ground of British politics;
- Tech and Public Policy: exploring the policy challenges and opportunities presented by the technological revolution; and
- Extremism Policy Unit: creating solutions designed to tackle the threat of extremist ideologies in the UK and around the world.
What we believe in as an organisation:
- Open and Progressive – you’ll believe in the value of teamwork
- Bold and Pragmatic – you’ll approach everything you do with integrity and authenticity
- Optimistic Changemakers – you’ll be focused on results
TBI believes embracing diversity and inclusion make us a better place to work. It’s our goal to reflect everyone in society and we actively welcome applications from individuals and groups who are under-represented in the workplace. We celebrate difference be it ethnicity, religion, age, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation or disability.
We will only ever assess you on your abilities and fit for a role. We’re happy to discuss any adjustments you need to ensure a level playing field during recruitment and, if you're successful, discuss any adjustments you might need to thrive in your role.