The job has expired.
Focus of the Role
The Tony Blair Institute (TBI) is a mission-driven not for profit organisation. TBI’s CRM is a crucial tool for supporting our growing global network.
We are looking for an enthusiastic CRM Developer. TBI’s CRM Developer will report to the CRM Manager and work closely with our CRM stakeholders to maintain and enhance our existing CRM system. The right candidate will have working experience of maintaining CRM systems and be ready to join TBI at an exciting time of growth and evolution during which the CRM will take a central position.
Essential responsibilities for this role include:
- Configuration of D365 to meet business requirements
- Understanding business requirements to make system-based recommendations for solutions
- Diagnosing issues and providing no/low code solutions
- Maintaining the D365 User Interface
- Managing security allocations
- Ongoing support and maintenance of Dynamics 365 (1st line support)
- Creating test plans and test scripts
- Supporting user adoption
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining backlogs
- Data Analysis
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platforms
- Working experience of Agile software development and concepts i.e. User Stories, Stand Ups, etc
- Experience with D365 CDS PowerApps model, automating business processes with Microsoft Flow
- Experience of solution deployment across D365 environments
- Implementing minor changes to CRM front end by customising and configuration
- Graduate level or MS accredited would be beneficial
The right candidate will be an enthusiastic good communicator that is solution driven, who pays close attention to detail. The successful candidate will have an analytical mindset which is imperative for this role as a firm understanding of the TBI Dataverse will be essential.
Although not essential the following exams and certifications would be beneficial.
- Exam MB-910: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM)
- Microsoft Certified: Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate
- Exam MB-400: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer
Staff development is encouraged by TBI and the successful candidate will be encouraged and supported in their journey to becoming a qualified CRM Developer.
About The Institute
The Tony Blair Institute (TBI) is a mission-driven not for profit organisation. We exist to equip political leaders and governments to build open, inclusive and prosperous societies. We work hard, every day, to make a difference. When governments work well they are able to create economic and social change in a way that promotes fairness, social justice and opportunity. We work relentlessly to support leader and governments with the challenges they face. Giving them practical solutions and actionable insights, that once implemented, can be transformative for their people
We do this within two connected divisions:
Our Advisory Practice works directly with political leaders and governments around the world to implement reforms that improve the lives of their citizens. It has both non-profit partners and a client base and its outputs cover a range of disciplines and projects across countries in Africa, the Middle East, Eastern Europe and South Asia. We are currently in a rapid expansion phase from c. 18 countries at present, to 30 by December 2022.
Our Policy Futures work encompasses three broad areas:
- Renewing the Centre: developing a bold and innovative domestic policy programme to help renew the centre ground of British politics;
- Tech and Public Policy: exploring the policy challenges and opportunities presented by the technological revolution; and
- Extremism Policy Unit: creating solutions designed to tackle the threat of extremist ideologies in the UK and around the world.
As an organisation, the core beliefs we all embrace are:
- Open and Progressive: you’ll believe in the value of teamwork
- Bold and Pragmatic: you’ll approach everything you do with integrity and authenticity
- Optimistic Changemaker: you’ll be focused on results
TBI believes embracing diversity and inclusion make us a better place to work. It’s our goal to reflect everyone in society and we actively welcome applications from individuals and groups who are under-represented in the workplace. We celebrate difference be it ethnicity, religion, age, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation or disability. We will only ever assess you on your abilities and fit for a role. We’re happy to discuss any adjustments you need to ensure a level playing field during recruitment and, if you\'re successful, discuss any adjustments you might need to thrive in your role.