Focus of the Role
Institute Resources supports and help pave the way for the Institute to deliver its mission. We are comprised of Legal & Risk, Finance, IT, Ops & Security and the People Team.
We are looking for Support Analysts to join our growing team and provide front line support on our busy service desk, reporting into our Service Desk Manager.
TBI benefits include 30 days holiday a year plus national holidays, 4% pension matching, access to LinkedIn Learning, paid study days, and flexible working. Come and work for a growing, dynamic organisation alongside a group of smart, supportive and committed people.
- Knowledge & experience of working with the following preferable:
- Window 10
- Mac OS
- Microsoft 365
- Azure cloud
- Intune or other MDM and mobile devices
- Active Directory
- File Servers
- Security tools
- Ticket management
- Provide responsive 1st line technical support
- Providing excellent customer service experience
- Ensure all end user IT assets are captured at source and maintained
- Configuration and maintenance of end user equipment including laptops and mobile devices
- Assist in maintaining the end user asset management (laptops, mobile devices etc.) across the organisation
- Ensures technical incidents, faults and requests are monitored and managed through the IT service desk
- Provide support for Technology projects
- Undertakes end user support across the organisation both 1st line and 2nd line
- Accountability for contributing to the maintenance of the end user asset base to ensure assets are not lost or compromised and therefore at risk of data leakage
- Assist in maintenance of security compliance across the end user environment (laptop, mobile devices) including multi factor authentication, access to data, anti-virus protection, threat detection and loss of service.
- Possess the relevant technical knowledge and experience across the end user technical environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritise against tight deadlines
- Desire to learn and develop new systems, platforms, and technologies
- An effective communicator who shares knowledge and experience
- Proactive management of tasks and works under own initiative
- Stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and perform other duties as reasonably required to achieve the goals of your team and the Institute.
About The Institute
The Tony Blair Institute (TBI) is a mission-driven not for profit organisation. We exist to equip political leaders and governments to build open, inclusive and prosperous societies. We work hard, every day, to make a difference. When governments work well they are able to create economic and social change in a way that promotes fairness, social justice and opportunity. We work relentlessly to support leader and governments with the challenges they face. Giving them practical solutions and actionable insights, that once implemented, can be transformative for their people
We do this within two connected divisions:
Our Government Advisory teams work directly with political leaders and governments around the world to implement reforms that improve the lives of their citizens. It works with a variety of partners and its outputs cover a range of disciplines and projects across countries in Africa, the Middle East, Eastern Europe and South Asia.
Our Policy Futures work encompasses three broad areas:
- Renewing the Centre: developing a bold and innovative domestic policy programme to help renew the centre ground of British politics;
- Tech and Public Policy: exploring the policy challenges and opportunities presented by the technological revolution; and
- Extremism Policy Unit: creating solutions designed to tackle the threat of extremist ideologies in the UK and around the world.
As an organisation, the core beliefs we all embrace are:
- Open and Progressive: you’ll believe in the value of teamwork
- Bold and Pragmatic: you’ll approach everything you do with integrity and authenticity
- Optimistic Changemaker: you’ll be focused on results
TBI believes embracing diversity and inclusion make us a better place to work. It’s our goal to reflect everyone in society and we actively welcome applications from individuals and groups who are under-represented in the workplace. We celebrate difference be it ethnicity, religion, age, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation or disability. We will only ever assess you on your abilities and fit for a role. We’re happy to discuss any adjustments you need to ensure a level playing field during recruitment and, if you\'re successful, discuss any adjustments you might need to thrive in your role.