The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Singapore
Recruitment Coordinator, Singapore
Focus of the Role
The Tony Blair Institute continues to rapidly grow its team in Singapore. To support our work, we are recruiting an outstanding candidate to provide effective and efficient support to the People/Recruitment team in Singapore and to ensure a smooth process for internal and external stakeholders/candidates.
The role will initially report to our Recruitment Manager, Asia, and will work closely with our teams across the Asia region as well as with our central teams in the UK and Globally.
The Recruitment Coordinator will either be responsible for implementing the tasks below.
- Processing offers and onboarding tasks
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to progress onboarding of successful candidates
- Manage and maintain recruitment data, and update candidate records as needed, including entering NDA documentation and relevant interview details
- Advertising jobs on our applicant tracking system (TribePad) and external job boards
- Updating and maintaining the People Team recruitment and onboarding trackers
- Advising internal stakeholders on recruitment processes, eg. authority to recruit, job descriptions, job posting
- Diary management; scheduling interviews directly with candidates and hiring managers. Working with the Recruitment Manager to assist with interview coordinating logistics
- Managing the candidate journey and hiring manager experience on the applicant tracking system
- Managing candidate communication including post interview feedback
- Conducting accurate pre-employment checks including identification, right to work status and employment references
- Collecting required documents from the candidates and maintaining our internal database.
- Be an advocate for promoting a positive and efficient recruitment and onboarding journey
- Undertaking project work such as the annual Institute Internship programme.
Previous experience in a Recruitment or HR administration role is desirable.
The individual should work to the highest standard with a keen attention to detail delivering workable solutions to various teams with competing priorities.
They should proactively engage with the business and be bold in their approach, and be able to prioritise work effectively with excellent administrative skills.
Desire to build a career in recruitment and talent management.
Fluency in written and spoken English is required with the ability to build relationships with line managers and candidates across the globe.
Please note, it is essential you have an existing right to work in Singapore to apply for this role.
About The Institute
The Tony Blair Institute (TBI) is a mission-driven not for profit organisation. We exist to equip political leaders and governments to build open, inclusive and prosperous societies. We work hard, every day, to make a difference. When governments work well they are able to create economic and social change in a way that promotes fairness, social justice and opportunity. We work relentlessly to support leader and governments with the challenges they face. Giving them practical solutions and actionable insights, that once implemented, can be transformative for their people
We do this within two connected divisions:
Our Government Advisory teams work directly with political leaders and governments around the world to implement reforms that improve the lives of their citizens. It works with a variety of partners and its outputs cover a range of disciplines and projects across countries in Africa, the Middle East, Eastern Europe and South Asia.
Our Policy Futures work encompasses three broad areas:
- Renewing the Centre: developing a bold and innovative domestic policy programme to help renew the centre ground of British politics;
- Tech and Public Policy: exploring the policy challenges and opportunities presented by the technological revolution; and
- Extremism Policy Unit: creating solutions designed to tackle the threat of extremist ideologies in the UK and around the world.
As an organisation, the core beliefs we all embrace are:
- Open and Progressive: you’ll believe in the value of teamwork
- Bold and Pragmatic: you’ll approach everything you do with integrity and authenticity
- Optimistic Changemaker: you’ll be focused on results
TBI believes embracing diversity and inclusion make us a better place to work. It’s our goal to reflect everyone in society and we actively welcome applications from individuals and groups who are under-represented in the workplace. We celebrate difference be it ethnicity, religion, age, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation or disability. We will only ever assess you on your abilities and fit for a role. We’re happy to discuss any adjustments you need to ensure a level playing field during recruitment and, if you\'re successful, discuss any adjustments you might need to thrive in your role.