The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Singapore
Job Reference tbigc/TP/53380/870 #LI-NM1
Focus of the Role
In recognition of TBI Advisory’s growing impact and size, it is undertaking a sizable new intake of Associates worldwide. The Associates will support our growing project portfolio (both resident in-country or supporting from a hub), business development activities and horizontal offerings of expertise to our clients.
Associates represent the bulk of our teams around the world. They are generalist problem-solvers able to support political leaders across all the dimensions at which we offer advice.
Successful applicants will have an amazing career ahead of them. Whether they are at TBI for a few years, or a large share of their career as they grow and progress within the Institute – their experience as a TBI Associate will position them to have a huge global impact. This role is ideal for the candidate who is passionate about politics and the ability to create change by working in and with governments.
Please note, it is essential you have an existing right to work in Singapore to apply for this role.
Associates must have the ability to operate with clients and across TBI with professionalism, confidentiality, integrity and diplomacy.
|Perform in-depth analysis across various topics, generate original insights and produce high-quality deliverables which are fit for delivery to senior government clients, perform challenging analysis and structured problem solving
Our Associates will be based in Singapore.
- This is not an entry level role but requires some experience as a political staffer, public servant, or in consulting, economics, finance, multilateral institutions, high impact civil society organisations, and many other previous roles are all considered relevant at TBI.
- To ideally have management consulting/strategy experience
- A work ethos focused on team success with genuine motivation for colleagues’ performance, growth and well-being
- Insatiable curiosity for data, with a proven ability to process it with attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and a demonstrable strength in project management
- Skilled at communicating, from executive office level through to technical level, adept at speaking to senior leadership, knowing how to navigate ambiguous environments and comfortable at managing up and beyond hierarchy
- Demonstrating a proactive and hands-on attitude, not afraid to roll-up their sleeves to get the job done and take ownership of their workstream
- Passion for tech and an interest in using new software beyond the traditional MS Office Suite
- Multiple languages skills are an asset
- Willingness to be deployed to countries on secondment/projects
About The Institute
The Tony Blair Institute (TBI) is a mission-driven not for profit organisation. We exist to equip political leaders and governments to build open, inclusive and prosperous societies. We do this through developing policy and advising governments. We work hard, every day, to make a difference. When governments work well they are able to create economic and social change in a way that promotes fairness, social justice and opportunity. We work relentlessly to support leader and governments with the challenges they face. Giving them practical solutions and actionable insights, that once implemented, can be transformative for their people
As an organisation, the core beliefs we all embrace are:
- Open and Progressive: you’ll believe in the value of teamwork
- Bold and Pragmatic: you’ll approach everything you do with integrity and authenticity
- Optimistic Changemaker: you’ll be focused on results
TBI believes embracing diversity and inclusion make us a better place to work. It’s our goal to reflect everyone in society and we actively welcome applications from individuals and groups who are under-represented in the workplace. We celebrate difference be it ethnicity, religion, age, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation or disability. We will only ever assess you on your abilities and fit for a role. We’re happy to discuss any adjustments you need to ensure a level playing field during recruitment and, if you\'re successful, discuss any adjustments you might need to thrive in your role.