The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Singapore
Senior Support Analyst
Job Reference tbigc/TP/118016/919 #LI-NI1
Focus of the Role
We don’t just talk, we do. Lead the change with us.
At the Tony Blair Institute for Global Change, we work with political leaders around the world to drive change. We help governments turn bold ideas into reality so they can deliver for their people. We do it by advising on strategy, policy and delivery, unlocking the power of technology across all three. And by sharing what we learn on the ground, so everyone can benefit. We do it to build more open, inclusive and prosperous countries for people everywhere.
We are a global team of nearly 800 changemakers, operating in more than 30 countries, across five continents. We are political strategists, policy experts, delivery practitioners, technology specialists and more. We speak more than 45 languages. We are working on over 100 projects, tackling some of the world’s biggest challenges. We’re all here at TBI to make a difference.
In a world of ever more complex challenges, we believe diversity of background and perspective is a strength. We pride ourselves on a culture that values and nurtures difference. We are dedicated to unlocking potential, not only for the countries we work in but also for each of our team members. No matter where you’re from or who you are, if you’re passionate about the transformative power of progressive politics, we invite you to build a better future with us.
Please note, it is essential you have an existing right to work in Singapore to apply for this role.
TBI is looking for a Senior Support Analyst to lead the new Digital Operations helpdesk team based at our hub office in Singapore. Working with our established helpdesk team in London you will support TBI’s staff in the APAC and EMEA regions providing them with timely IT assistance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, onboarding new members of staff and working with 3rd party suppliers & vendors where necessary.
You will be a key part of the Singapore team with responsibility for leading the helpdesk team, managing the tickets & workflow and ensuring that a daily handover is undertaken with the London helpdesk team. You will be supported in your role by the Global Service Desk Manager and the Director of Digital Operations.
TBI’s Internal Operations division supports and helps pave the way for the Institute to deliver its mission. We are comprised of Legal, Finance, Digital, People and Security, Resilience & Technical Operations Teams. The Internal Operations division develops and delivers policies and processes that drive our working practices, mirror our values and which are aligned with our strategic objectives. We ensure that our organisational capabilities equip us to meet current and future challenges, and work closely with all parts of the Institute to ensure that its objectives are successfully met.
- Provide responsive 1st and 2nd level technical support to TBI’s end users enabling them to undertake their roles and responsibilities in a secure and professional environment
- Lead the Singapore helpdesk; acting as the escalation point within the team, liaising with the 3rd line infrastructure team as required, and managing & mentoring junior members of the team
- Proactively monitor the ITSM helpdesk queue for requests, incidents and problems, ensuring they are acted upon promptly
- Ensure that all requests, incidents and problems are recorded within the ITSM helpdesk platform
- Ensure all end user IT assets are captured and the asset management system is kept up to date
- Configuration and maintenance of end user equipment including laptops and mobile devices
- Working with the Cyber Security Engineer to maintain the security compliance across the end user environment (laptop, mobile devices) including multi factor authentication, access to data, anti-virus protection, threat detection and loss of service
- Work with 3rd party suppliers/vendors where escalation is required to resolve an incident or request
- Knowledge & experience of working with:
- Window 10/11
- Mac OS
- Microsoft 365
- Azure Active Directory
- Intune or other MDM and mobile devices (both iOS and Android)
- Active Directory
- File Servers
- Security tools
- ITSM software or other IT service desk ticket management tools
- Experience in leading a team of IT support analysts and providing guidance & mentorship
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and resolve technical issues
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders
- Strong project management skills to manage and prioritise tasks
- Excellent customer service skills to ensure a high level of user satisfaction
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to changing priorities
- Self-starter, able to take initiative and find a resolution to new issues and share knowledge with other team members
- Knowledge & experience of working with:
- SharePoint and Dynamics CRM
- Hybrid Cloud