The following content displays a map of the jobs location - London, Abu Dhabi, Accra
Analyst, Learning and Knowledge
Job Reference tbigc/TP/53731/954 #LI-MS1
Focus of the Role
We don’t just talk, we do. Lead the change with us.
At the Tony Blair Institute for Global Change, we work with political leaders around the world to drive change. We help governments turn bold ideas into reality so they can deliver for their people. We do it by advising on strategy, policy and delivery, unlocking the power of technology across all three. And by sharing what we learn on the ground, so everyone can benefit. We do it to build more open, inclusive and prosperous countries for people everywhere.
We are a global team of nearly 800 changemakers, operating in more than 30 countries, across five continents. We are political strategists, policy experts, delivery practitioners, technology specialists and more. We speak more than 45 languages. We are working on over 100 projects, tackling some of the world’s biggest challenges. We’re all here at TBI to make a difference.
In a world of ever more complex challenges, we believe diversity of background and perspective is a strength. We pride ourselves on a culture that values and nurtures difference. We are dedicated to unlocking potential, not only for the countries we work in but also for each of our team members. No matter where you’re from or who you are, if you’re passionate about the transformative power of progressive politics, we invite you to build a better future with us.
The Learning and Knowledge team within Global Advisory works across multiple topics and geographies to support our colleagues in the delivery of the Institute’s value proposition. We are tasked with formulating and actioning a Learning strategy for the division, shepherding the design and creation process, and managing the delivery and refinement of a Learning experience for our colleagues. We are also engaged in refining our Knowledge Management offer for colleagues to enhance accessibility and value.
We are looking for an outstanding individual with a demonstrable interest in supporting our ambitions. The ideal candidate has some experience working with governments, politics or consulting. Above all, we are looking for individuals with high levels of enthusiasm, organisation, adaptability and proactivity.
Please note, it is essential you have an existing right to work in the country you are applying for.
We encourage early application as we reserve the right, if required, to close this role ahead of the date advertised.
This role will report to the Director for Learning and Knowledge, Global Advisory, and will work closely with stakeholders from across the Institute in addition to external providers.
The key responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to
- Supporting in content creation, and maintenance and updates to the Learning syllabus
- Supporting in quality control of new materials
- Facilitating the smooth running of the Knowledge Management System
- Supporting in maintenance of automated dashboards for monitoring and impact assessment
- Liaising with cross-Institute counterparts
- Internal marketing and advertising for events
The role will involve interacting with clients (both within and outside of TBI) and demands a high level of professionalism, discretion and integrity.
Furthermore, it is a results-driven role, with a strong focus on monitoring and evaluating the impact of our offer to ensure it continues to exceed expectations as the Institute evolves over time.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- A creative and entrepreneurial approach to resolving problems
- Strong sense of ethics, discretion and perseverance
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple concurrent workstreams
- Excellent communication and upwards management skills
- Experience in working in entrepreneurial and matrixed environments with a level of ambiguity
- Competency with Office 365 applications
- Willingness to travel
- Experience working in government Advisory or a similar context is desirable but not a pre-requisite